Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Sisters Keeper.


I read my sister's keeper by Jodi Picoult.
The main character is Anna Fitzgerald.
The book is about how it's up to Anna to save her sister Kate's life. Anna starts to not want to help her sister anymore. Their older brother Jesse grows up to be and gets in a lot of trouble. Sara and Brian Fitzgerald have a lot on their hands. Anna's fighting against her sisters life. This is a very good, suspenseful book. When you're reading this your on the edge of your set. Some parts will make you cry, other parts will make you smile. This is one of the best books I've ever read. I think teenage girls with a sister would like to read this. It brought my sister and I closer together.


"If you have a sister and she dies, do you stop saying you have one? Or are you always a sister, even when the other half of the equation is gone?"

"It's disappointing to know that someone can see right through you."

"Extraordinary things are always hiding in places people never think to look."

No comments:

Post a Comment